My name is Monika and I am a qualified masseuse, physiotherapist and therapist for biological facial rejuvenation.
I discovered my passion almost 15 years ago when I started training as a masseuse.
The touch work gives me the opportunity to realize myself. Every satisfied customer and the results of my work always give me great pleasure. I am constantly developing and expanding my skills and abilities so that I can offer my clients the best quality of treatment.
In order to deepen my knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the body, I completed a physiotherapy degree.
Natural rejuvenation methods have fascinated me for several years. I began to learn the secrets of Japanese Kobido massage and took the path to natural beauty. On my way I came across Facemodeling-Academy and got to know the multifaceted facial rejuvenation therapy.
I realized that our body is a coherent mechanism and our face reflects how we function, including how we feel physically and mentally.
I am totally dedicated to holistic beauty. I went through a great metamorphosis myself and now I want to share my experience with others.
I invite you to the world of non-invasive beauty treatments and massages, thanks to which we will find the way to harmony of body and mind together.
- Training in specialist cosmetics at the PRESTIGE Kosmetikakademie in Berlin
- Faculty of Economics and Health Sciences in Świnoujście Specialty: Physiotherapy, Degree: Bachelor’s degree
- Medical school in Świnoujście. Training as a massage therapist
Further training / skills
- Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Golden collagen thread lift
- Thesera L Professional – thread lift without needles
- Japanese facial massage Kobido
- Facemodeling: natural facial rejuvenation therapy
- Thai massage 1° course
- Herbal stamp massage, hot stone massage, honey massage, birch wood massage, Lomi-Lomi
- lymphatic drainage
- Kinesio taping
- Pilates, back exercises